Sunny Studio welcomes artists who would like to use our copyrighted images in their own handmade projects that they produce to sell. We give permission in the form of a limited license to use any Sunny Studio images for the purpose of creating items for sale, under the following criteria:
- Handmade crafts created for sale must be personally and individually created by the selling artist and may not be reproduced or copied in any form by any means, graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying. Mass production, assembly-line construction, production by workers for hire, or syndication of craftwork for sale is strictly prohibited.
- There are no quantity limits for for-sale, handmade craftworks that abide by the restrictions as stated in this policy.
- Completed, handmade created projects may be sold at retail locations, as well as temporary craft events, community fundraisers, and over the Internet. In selling handmade projects, the seller must make it clear that the items are handmade or personally created by the seller, and not a product of the company. The seller may indicate that the supplies used are from Sunny Studio but the Sunny Studio logo may not be used in any way for the sole purpose of promoting the sale of handmade created projects.
- You may not use Sunny Studio images for the purpose of creating logos or company trademarks.
- Digital files of any type containing Sunny Studio images may not be sold under any condition.
- Persons creating handmade items for sale are responsible for complying with any state and local business and tax regulations.
- Persons participating in this angel policy assume all liability for suitability of their work and agree to indemnify Sunny Studio from disputes arising from their work.